Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Didja vote? Didja?

Get your butt out there and exercise your patriotic duty, people. Men and women have died for this right of ours, and I think some people treat it as a privelege to be wasted. It's not. Go VOTE. This might have been one of the first years I could have voted straight ticket, I never vote straight ticket. But this year I could have, but I didn't, because I really, really wanted to fill in that circle next to Obama's name.

Speaking of voting...I'm posting some pictures of Owen as Barack Obama from the debate on Friday. Remember to click on any image to enlarge it!
The set up at the school (see the laptop and the camera that put us live on the internet??):


The candidates and their running mates (And Mrs. K, who made the whole thing happen):


Barack telling us all about it:

I'd love to post the pictures of he and Senator Biden walking the line and shaking the hands of their constituents...but I know we have at least 12-15 kids at Lincoln who absolutely cannot appear on the internet, but I don't know who they are, so I can't post them here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are priceless. That last one...could his eyelashes be any longer or thicker. I'm jealous...He's beautiful Rebecca.

Kathy said...

He's Oven.

Rebecca said...

He IS the oven...and getting more toasty as he ages, I'm afraid. Girls of all ages are taking notice which means I am in t.r.o.u.b.l.e.

My only saving grace is that he's completely oblivious to his ovenness. With great power comes great responsibility. Oy.

Eileen - isn't it so fun?! I was so proud of him! I wish I could post the pics of him shaking hands with all the kids at school...priceless.