Friday, November 07, 2008

It's been a crazy week...

What a big week! Election week...AND I guess I kinda sorta went on a "double date" with my son and his 'girlfriend'???? Julie had tickets to the symphony last night at CHS (the NWIN symphony plays there on occasion)....so Julie and I took Alex and Mary. We went to dinner first....hence the "double date" classification in a non-traditional sense of the word.

Really? REALLY? I don't know if I'm ready for this whole girlfriend thing. It kind of sneaks up on you as your kids age.

On a completely different note...the video is posted on youtube from the debate. Not so timely, with the election being over and all, but you if you have an interest in viewing it, you can go here:

Rebecca's YouTube

Not to favor one child over another, you can also see videos of Alex's band from all sorts of gigs on my google video account here:

Rebecca's Google Video

All right - that's all for now.

Remind me to tell you all the "caw"-ing story....it's a doozy. Maybe I'll save that little nugget for Monday when we all need a laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear the Caw-ing story. I know it involves Julie as that is the call. If you ever need to locate an Anton just give a Caw.
I'm trying to train Vivian.