Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's over!

Oh HELL yeah! Baseball is done, baseball is done. I wish you all could see me dancing in my chair right now. Baseball is d.o.n.e.done. Hip-hip-hooray!!

I don't even know where to start. I have groceries to buy, laundry to do, a house to clean, gardens to weed, books to read, wine to drink!! Hooray wine!

18 days until my vacation - and yes, it's 18, Jimmer. Because while you didn't think I counted today, I leave and arrive at my destination on the 29th, thus beginning the vacation. So I only have to wait 18 days until I'm sitting on the beach. Especially considering half this day is gone, and I won't check in until half the 29th is gone...soooo as of right now 17 full days and 2 half days before I'm on the beach. Is that exact enough for you??? I stick out my tongue in your general direction. You're just jealous because you're not going. HA!

Feeling stressed today instead of relieved - like now that I have more time I have this list - a looooooong list of chores and tasks that I want to get done. And it all seems like too much. Ever have that feeling?

3 comments:

Suzi/Elizabeth whichever one works said...

Vacation...I didnt know about a vacation....when, where, how, with who....not fair, not fair at all!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH, it is 8:01 P.M. and I am now getting home from work, yeah, I know lists

Rebecca said...

Suzi - it's my family fabulous beach vacation...St. Joe, Michigan - we're going for 9 nights/10 days. The first part my parents and aunt and uncle from PA are coming...the last half we have friends coming. I can't wait!

Yes, Pea - lists, lists, lists...