Friday, July 27, 2007

It's so hard to say good-bye........

Well, it's Friday. And not just any Friday, it's the Friday before I leave for fabulous beach vacation, the sequel. This is one sequel that I feel really will be better than the first...10 days. 10 DAYS. I'm currently wearing a tank top that I recently acquired from Macy's for entirely too much money. It's got 3 sparkling martini glasses on it and underneath it just says "therapy." Amen to that. If I can't find answers in the bottom of my martini glass, where will I find them???? They're there, I know it. I'll just have to keep looking. I'll let you know what I find out.

Lovely bloggers, BBFF's, I don't know if I'll be able to get with you while I'm gone. I hope to, but as the beach and the booze are calling my name, I'm just not sure what I'll be able to do. Plus I don't think fabulous beach vacation house has DSL, if it did, I would be all over it. Drunk, sun-enriched blogging from the beach house, sounds fab doesn't it?? But I think I'll have to go to the local coffee house to check-in. I'll try, that's all I'm saying.

The organization of one closet is complete. I cleaned all the shelves, trashed what wasn't needed, put everything else into bins. It's brilliant...I'm so happy. I also got all of my sweaters into under the bed containers. Kevin said he wants like 10 of them. Ummm, honey, we only have so much space under a queen size bed.

I'm recovering from my day of waxing. Sort of. Not nearly as bad as it was yesterday, but still enough to cause my husband to run out of the bathroom wailing and holding his crotch. The sacrifices we women make for beauty. Let's bring back the 60's and burn our bras and stop shaving altogether...okay...maybe not the bra part.

I finished Harry Potter - want me to tell you how it ends?? Who dies? Who lives? Do ya? Do ya?? I thought it was good. That is all I have to say about that.

So this may be it for awhile...I'll miss you...oh hell, who am I kidding...I won't even be thinking about you. But I still love you like I would marry you, you know that.

Fabulous Beach Vacation

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get too drunk so that you can't climb the stairs up from the beach!

Rebecca said...

No worries, I'll sleep on the beach.

Kathy said...

I'll miss you terribly.

Anonymous said...

I won't miss you a bit Reba. I can handle it for the greater good because I know that this trip will provide at least 5 good blogs...

Rebecca said...

That is a very, very fine way to look at it. I plan on bringing my laptop to at least blog on notepad or something while funny things happen. Otherwise I won't remember everything.

Jen is coming - that should render enough blog fodder right there.

Anonymous said...

I am happy, yet, saddened. I hope you have a most wonderful beach vacation II, I will be in my hammock swing crying until your return.

Rebecca said...

Now there's a shock...Pea? Crying?
I'm sucking a wireless connection from somewhere...the signal sucks, but if I sit at the dining room table, I'm good...I wonder where it's coming from?? Hmmmmmm...

Anyway...I may be able to stay in touch, kiddies...

Monday morning you sure look fine...

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We love using someone elses wireless connection.... just hope it doesn't get shut down on you. It's probably the owners... their living room is diagonal from the dining room/patio area. See if your signal is stronger on the patio.

By the by, Chris got the desktop up and running and wireless and with pretty little bows on it. He is very excited/happy. Not one day goes by before he starting working on one of those laptops. He is a closet geek!

Have a drink for me!

Anonymous said...

yeah, you know I am tough as nails